Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FINE ART OIL PAINTING: Abstract Modern Art by Award Winning Artist


Fine Art oil and acrylic painting in the abstract, modern style with abstract figures. The title of this piece is: I Spy. It measures 24" x 40" x 1.25" and is ready to hang. The sides are painted black so framing is not necessary and it is covered with a layer of protective varnish. "I Spy" is on sale in my Ebay Store here: The Escape Artist

I used a Pthalo Blue, Hooker's Green, Titanium White, Dioxine Purple, and Cadmium Yellow. For the background, I used a sponge to dab the paint. Please forgive the work repetition as this is done for SEO. Thank you.

2 comments:

SouthBostonBooks said...

I really enjoyed this post. You ar e a fantastic artist. I like quality bloggers, and you are one of them.

worldtrendz said...

Hi Friend.. Interesting post.. Do keep up the good work.. Visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!